Over the Edge

I have always wanted to bungy jump so I decided that I wasn’t coming home from Bali without doing it. Mrs McConville and I went to look at the big bungy tower in Seminyak on Sunday night. I was scared just watching all the other people do it but I was still determined to give it a go so off I went to book in for the following night!

I dreamt about it that night and was very very nervous bout doing it. We got to the tower just after 6pm on Sunday night.They put a harness on me and I was in the lift on the way to the top. At this stage I was petrified and didnt know if I would be able to do it. Once at the top it was even scarier and I could barely even talk to the guides at the top! They strapped me in ready and told me I had to shuffle to the edge, my feet just didnt want to walk at all.

Standing on the edge was terrifying, I couldnt believe how high up it was. Without looking down I held my arms out and jumped, it was amazing!

Do you think you’d like to try this when you are older?

5 thoughts on “Over the Edge

1. Hi Miss Hunichen,

I am glad to see you are having a wonderful holiday. I love the photo’s of you jumping. I have been sick on my holidays. I am feeling a bit better now. I can not wait to see you at the start of term 3 and hear all about your holiday.

Lots of Love from Ella-Rose.

2. Hi Miss Hunichen,

I love looking at your holiday pictures, you are very brave to jump that high. I have been sick on my holidays. I look forward to seeing you in term 3 and can’t wait to see more photo’s
    Lots of love Ella-Rose.

3. Wow Miss Hunichen! You are much braver than I am! Well done! The scariest thing I have ever done is go on a flying fox, which isn’t as scary as bungee jumping.

4. I wood love to try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Holly.