Mrs Hollands and her holiday

Hi girls and boys,

P7050293

Hope your holidays have been fantastic. I am looking forward to coming back to school and seeing all your smiling faces. I have been on holidays for the past two weeks in America and have had such a wonderful time with my family and Mr Hollands. We flew to the USA on Friday the 1st of July in a big jumbo airplane- it was a double decker plane! The plane flight was really long (16 hours) and was glad when we finally got to the USA.

P7020062P7010008P7020059

We stayed in L.A for four days and went to Universal Studios, Six Flags Magic Mountain ( a huge roller coaster theme park), Hollywood to see the famous peoples stars, shopped at a special place called Rodeo Drive and went to a very pretty beach called Santa Monica. We had lots and lots of fun.

P7040242P7020045P7030175P7020098

Next we flew to Las Vegas and saw all the beautiful lights and hotels. It was amazing. There was a hotel in the shape of New York, the Eiffel Tower, a castle hotel, a pyramid hotel called the Luxor and a hotel that had a river through it that you could ride special boats called gondolas. We then went and had a look at the Grand Canyon which is steep sided canyon 466 km long. It was breathtaking.

P7060369P7070531P7090702

Lastly we went to Hawaii which has beautiful beaches. We hired surfboards and tried to surf the waves of Honolulu. Mr Hollands was awesome but I kept on falling off. We celebrated my 27th birthday with a beautiful dinner and a walk along the beach.

See you all Monday… Love From Mrs Hollands

P7100752

P7110816

What have you been doing on your holidays?

What are you looking forward to when you get back to school?

6 thoughts on “Mrs Hollands and her holiday

1. Hi Mrs Hollands,
    Hope you had a lovely holiday and I would LOVE to go to America too.
    I got a superpark pass and went to Movie world (which is Hollywood on the Goldcoast), Sea World and Wet n Wild!
    Have a safe and happy holidays, love Sophie
    p.s Mum helped me type quickly and she says hi to Vicki !!

• Hello Sophie and Michelle,
      Thankyou sweetheart. It’s so lovely to hear from you and your mummy! America is so fantastic and when you get a bit bigger you will be able to go too! Queensland would of been fantastic. The superpark pass is great- you get to see so many theme parks. Did you go on the Scooby Doo coaster? Paul and I love that ride. Movie world is my favourite. What was your favourite theme park? I like getting my picture taken with all of the characters. I really liked Wet and Wild too but when we went it was raining so I got a little bit chilly! Looking forward to seeing you on Monday.
      Enjoy your last few days.
      Love Mrs Hollands

2. Hi Mrs hollands
    I hope you had a good time in America. On the holidays I went ice skating. It was so much fun. My mum and Thomas were skating too. It was hard to balance on the ice and I fell over. I would love to go again. I will see you at school tomorrow. From Olivia W

3. Hello Mrs Hollands,
    It is so nice to see your photos and hear about all the places you saw on your holiday! The weather looked very nice in America. Here, it rained and was grey a lot of the days but I still had a fun holiday. I did go to the beach at Portarlington but nobody was surfing like in Hawaii. See you soon at school.

4. Hello Mrs Hollands,
    Your trip to America sounds like it was fun!
    On the holidays I went to see three movies. I saw Mr Popper’s Penguins, Kung Fu Panda 2 and Cars 2. I also went to outback New South Wales and stayed in a hut.
    From Jack

5. I went to see Harry Potter and the deathley hallows part 2.
    I am looking forward to meet the new kids very well.

Love Holly.