New Gisborne P.S presents…. Prep to Grade Two School Concert

Our performing artist -Sabrina Chou- has been working hard to teach the children a special dance to perform at the end of term concert which will be held on Thursday Night  22nd September  at 6.30p.m.

All children will need to be at school by 6.00p.m dressed in their costumes (see table below). Any further questions, please contact your child’s classroom teacher.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Program:

ITEM COUNTRY PROPS / PROVIDER COSTUMES/ PROVIDER
Flower Fan

(Special Group)

Rice Harvest Festival Fans from

KITA

Will be provided
Small Hand Drum Dance

GRADE 2A

Harvest Moon Festival from Korea Small Hand Drums from KITA. Three different colour sashes from KITA with white long /short sleeve top and navy blue track pants
Ribbon Dance

GRADE 2B

Moon Lady from China Ribbons from KITA. Any bright coloured top and track pants
Coconut Dance

GRADE 2C

Harvest Festival from Vietnam Coconuts from

KITA

White long/short sleeve top and sarongs from KITA
Bollywood

GRADE 1A

Moon Soon from India Bells from KITA Any bright coloured top. Skirts, lots of accessories scarf for girls and bright pants and hair band for boys
Kung Fu Panda Dance

GRADE 1B

Chinese kung Fu Not required Black top and black pants/ leggings with a red hair band.
Scarf Dance

GRADE 1C

Hong Kong Scarves from KITA Any bright coloured top and track pants

14 thoughts on “New Gisborne P.S presents…. Prep to Grade Two School Concert

1. To Mrs Hollands,
    I think that the concert is going to be really good.
    I am so sad that I will miss out on performing but I am sure that I will have fun in Brisbane.
    From Taylah

2. Dear Mrs Holland’s
    I am really nervous about Thursday night’s concert but I am looking forward to it. I bet it will be good on the night after all the practises we’ve been doing.

3. I am looking forward to going to the school concert on Thursday and performing in the scarf dance from Hong Kong. I think that dressing up for the concert will be fun and enjoyable.

4. I am looking forward to the school concert on Thursday. I also think that our performance will go great and that it will be so much fun. I am looking forward to dressing up too.

5. Dear Mrs Holland’s,
    I’m really nervous about the concert and I can’t wait.I have to go to both of the concerts because my sister is in the first one.
    From April.

6. Hi Mrs Holland
    I can’t wait until thursday. It well be great. I’m doing a ribbon dance, its so fun. I’ve learn’t heaps about dancing.

It was sausage sizzle day today, YUM. I had one sausage and a soft drink. I like dressing up in my my footy clothes. And by the way GO BOMBERS.

7. From Kyah
    I’m really nervous about the school concert, but I think everything will go well. My favourite is the grade threes dancing

8. Hi Mrs Hollands,
    Are you feeling nervous about the concert? I sure am! I hope everyone has a good time. Which row do you think will be the best? I hope nobodys away.
    Bye 🙂

9. Dear Miss Hunichen,
    I had so much fun at the concert tonight.
    I think our dance went really well.
    My dad, mum, brother and grandma came.
    My mum also took some pictures and took a video of our dance and 1C’s dance.
    I had lots of fun.
    Love Mia.