What a Week!!

Well the last week of term 4 has been a busy one! We have had lots of special activities and the children have behaved beautifully throughout all of them!

We enjoyed footy day and a sausage sizzle on Tuesday and had heaps of fun checking out all the crazy hairdos on Wednesday during Crazy Hair Day.

A huge congratulations to all the children for their wonderful prformances at the Prep – Two concert last night. They behaved fantastically and performed with enthusiasm and energy. We will endeavour to add some photos and video of the concert soon!

What was your favourite actvity in the last weak and why??

7 thoughts on “What a Week!!

• Dear Sarah
      I was very proud of how everyone performed at the school concert. Everyone practised really hard and were superstars on the night!
      Well done on a great performance.

• Dear Emily and Sarah
      Crazy hair day certainly was lots of fun! I thought Mrs Hollands wig was very cool, I d like to get one myself! It was really fun watching you all draw your special crazy hair! Mrs Harris thought of that wonderful activity!
      We will have lots more fun days in Term 4.

1. Hi Mrs Hollands,
    Why is Ella-Rose in the photos so much?Is it because she is really cute?And how come there is no photos of grade 1c?

SARAH.

2. To Mrs Hollands,
    probably all of the school holidays I have been on youtube watching Firework and Last Friday Night which are my two favorite songs that Katy Perry sings.Also my mum downloaded some songs and I listened to Marry Me, Party Rock Anthem, Dynamite, Firework, Last Friday Night and Moves Like Jagger.I also went to Bendigo and Swan Hill and the Swan Hill show and I got two show bags and one was a Scooby-Doo and the other was a Starburst with only lollie pops and a toy which was a green smartie.

SARAH.