One Direction

This week the children (and Miss Hunichen) have really enjoyed hearing One Direction as our bell music! We all love to have some fun and have a bit of a sing and dance when we hear them. So that you all know the words I have found a video for each of their hit songs with lyrics you can learn!!

Which One Direction song is your favourite?

What other music do you like to listen to?

23 thoughts on “One Direction

1. Dear Mrs Hollands and Miss Hunichen,

I think that One Thing is the best One Direction song.
    Thanks for putting it on the blog site. Now I can drive Mummy mad with learning all the words.

Love from,
    Sophie

2. Hello mrs hunichen and class,
    My favorite one direction song is get out get out of my hair my sister keeps singing it
    from Alex.I 5C

• Hi Alex in 5C
      Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a comment. You might like to ask some of the other grade 5’s what their favourite music is? What are you learning about in Grade 5 at the moment?

3. Dear Miss Hunichen my favourite song was ‘That’s what makes you beautiful. That’s the only music I like.
    Tess

• Dear Tess
      It’s great to see you commenting on the blog again! I m glad you liked the One Direction videos that I put up. Now you can drive your daddy and brother crazy by learning all of the words and singing them all the time!!

4. Dear Miss Hunichen,

My favorite song is One Thing, but it was a hard decision because I really like them both. My mum’s favorite song is What Makes You Beautiful. I wish Harry was my boyfriend!

Amelia.

• Dear Amelia
      I really like that both you and your mum have chosen your favourite songs! I think ‘One Thing’ is my favourite song too, but only because I know lots of the words too it and I can sing along when I’m in the car. I like Harry the best too, just like you do! Have you answered our poll at the bottom about who you favourite is? I wonder who will get the most votes!

5. Hi Mrs Hollands
    It is Mikaylah and her big sister Ashleigh. Our favourite One Direction songs are What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing and Na Na Na. We also like listening to Delta Goodrem and Carly Rae Jepsen.
    From Mikaylah and Ashleigh 🙂

• Hi Eliza
      You have chosen some good songs to listen and dance to. I like Beyonce’s song “All the Single Ladies” too. She is a very good dancer. Do you have a very favourite song?

6. I liked “One Thing” the best, but I really liked “Baby You Light Up My World” too. They both were great but I only picked “One Thing” because I knew more words than the other one.

• Dear Grace
      I think I like ‘One Thing’ best too and it definately helps when you know the words because then you can sing along. Have you done the poll at the bottom where you have to choose your favourite One Direction member? What other music do you like listening to?

7. Hi miss hunichen and miss hollands
    I liked both of the songs. I think that you don’t have to put any other song on there because that is enough. I would like to know who both off you like from one direction? I like liam and louise because I think that they both have really good voices.
    Abbey 5A

8. Dear Miss Hunichen
    My favorite One Direction song is One thing.
    My other favorite song is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
    From Milly

9. Dear Mrs Hollands,

I like ‘Baby you light up my world’ and my mum likes ‘One Thing’.
    love chelsea

10. Dear Miss Hunichen and Mrs Hollands,
    I really loved the way you decided to put all the songs on your blog.
    There mostly my favourite and I like the way you have the music video too.
    From Ruby 3B

• Hi Ruby
      It’s lovely to have a comment from you on our blog. It doesn’t seem like that long ago when you were in Grade One! What are you learning about in Grade 3? Do you have any other bands or singers that you like listening to? I like lots of female singers like Pink, Lady Gaga and Kylie MInogue.
      From Miss Hunichen

11. Dear Miss Hunichen,
    My favourite person in One Direction is Harry.
    I like him because he’s crazy!!!!
    From Fintan

• Hi Fintan
      I miss hearing One Direction for our bell music this week. Can you describe to me what Harry looks like? Have you voted in our online pole on your favourite One Direction member?
      From Miss Hunichen

• Dear Fintan
      I m glad to see you continuing to post comments on our blog. Have you enjoyed learning about dinosuars? I think lots of the children would say that T-Rex is their favourite dinosaur. What facts can you tell me about T-Rex other than that he is dangerous?
      From Miss Hunichen

12. Dear Miss Hunichen
    in this comente I will tell you more about T-REX! he ate meat. But he is slow. His main prderter is stegosaurus . My dinosaur is sytminoch . from Fintan