Pyjama Day at School

This week it is Book Week so we had a pyjama day. We had to be dressed in our pj’s , mine had Aerial on them. First Miss Hunichen spoke about the activities. I liked the sound of making a book mark. We went to Mrs Morris’ room first. We read to each other. Amelia read first, then Anneleise. After that Chelsea read and then I did. Next we went into Mrs Dawson’s room and made book marks. I chose a Little Red Riding Hood one with a dwarf at the bottom. Then we went to Miss Hunichen’s grade. We had to decide which book we thought would win the Book of the Year. The winner turned out to be ‘The Runaway Hug’. Finally we got changed. The boys got dressed in the middle room and the girls got dressed in the store room. Then it was snack time.

By Grace J

I came to school in my pj’s. First Mrs Morris read a story. Then we read our own book to a partner. After that we went to get a chocolate milkshake and a teddy bear biscuit from Mrs Morris. Miss Hunichen read three books, they were called ‘The Runaway Hug’, ‘That’s not a Daffodil!’ and ‘No Bears’. Last of all we went to Mrs Dawson’s room and made a bookmark.
By Jarrod

What was your favourite part of Ribit and why?

Which book did you want to win the Book of the Year and why?

One thought on “Pyjama Day at School