Jamal and Bibi have certainly taken us on some adventures throughout Term One but Term One is over and so is our class novel, Boy Overboard. Jamal and Bibi have been a huge part of our classroom over the last term and think I could safely say that we have loved every minute of their story. They surprised us, made us laugh and in parts made us gasp in shock and horror. There were very memorable scenes from this amazing story by Morris Gleitzman.
I‘d love to hear what you thought about the book. Here are some questions to get you thinking. You don’t have to address all of them in your comment, you may be able to think of other things you want to talk about. Just remember to include plenty of detail.
* Who was your favorite character and why?
* Which scene was your favorite and why?
* Was there a particular scene that evoked a particular emotion? Explain
* Were you happy with the way the story ended? How would you have changed it?
* Did you enjoy the story? Why/ Why not?
* Is there anything in the story that you would change and why?
* Can you remember any particularly outstanding WOW moments?