Grade 5 April Newsletter

Hey Guys

Don’t forget that Kim would love to hear your thoughts on her newsletter. Post a comment below. Remember that she put a lot of work into this. Cool and warm feedback is ok but make sure it’s not nasty.

I will also pop this onto the Proudly Published Pieces page. Don’t forget to visit this page and share your Australia Poems with your parents.

8 thoughts on “

1. Hi Kim,

I love the idea of this newsletter. The detail, thinking and effort is outstanding.

My suggestion would be to make it a smaller edition, that way you can produce the newsletter more often. To help you do this have a small team that can work with you as editor. Perhaps a reporter and a photographer would be enough.

I would be really interested to see a section each issue about ‘Things that are important to us’, where you interview a student about issues that they think about.

Looking forward to reading the next newsletter, cheers Mr Rogers.

2. Hey guys,

Would love to hear what you and your families have to say. Thank you Miss Hunichen for putting this post up. Can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
    From Kim.

• Hi Kim,
      I must approve the lovely comment that Mr Rogers has written for you. He has some great suggestions and some good feedback. I would love to see some of your classmates comment on what they thought too. I will encourage this once we are back at school.
      Thank you again for all your hard work, time and effort.

3. Hi Kim,

I was impressed with the newsletter. It is good to have a reminder about homework, because sometimes people forget. I liked the bit about the cross country, and your interviews.

From Logan

4. KimHi Mr Rogers,

Thanks for the suggestions i have typed them down and before i start the new edition i will talk to my team and we will plan out for the next edition. Also you must have been right when you said that i must have had a smart year 4 teacher.
    Thanks from
    Kim

5. Hi Kim
    I think that the idea of a class newsletter is pretty impressive and I think that Mr. Rogers had a good idea of making them smaller so that they can be made quicker. I read the newsletter and it has some very interesting things in it and I liked the page where you had interviewed Mr. G on cross country. I also liked how you gave up lots of your free time to do it and I think that shows how much you were determined to get it published and out to the class.
    Great job Kim on your awesome Monthly News 5B’s Groove and good luck for all your other newsletters.

From Ashton 😉

6. Daniel and I have just finished looking at the newsletter. Great work. Congratulations to the 5B news team.

7. Hi Ashton,

Thanks a lot for your comment. I will take your luck on the second edition which should be coming out at the end of May.
    Thanks from
    Kim.