As most of you would know, yesterday we were lucky enough to listen to Pat Farmer. Pat Farmer is a multiple world record holder for endurance running.
Rather than me writing a big long blog post about him and his messages…. you’ve got it…. It’s going to be your job.
In your post I’d like you to include the following points:
* A brief paragraph about Pat – his personal details (age, date of birth, no. of children, place of birth)
* Information about Pat’s three main runs – Pole to Pole, Vietnam Run and Middle East Peace Run. When thinking about each run include the following details: where he ran, when the run took place, why he completed the run, how long the run took, as well as TWO interesting facts about each run
* What Pat’s main messages were and what they meant to you. How do they link to the You Can Do It keys?
MAKE SURE YOU THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING:
* How you will set your post up – subheadings may be useful
* What media you will include – pictures, links, slideshow, tagxedo
Good Luck, I’m sure you will do a great job.