Yes… You ALWAYS have homework

Today we spoke about the importance of being responsible when it comes to completing homework. If you do a little each night and try your best to work hard during class time then you shouldn’t need to be spending hours and hours on homework.

I’m very impressed with lots of your blogs and can see that a lot of you are putting in extra time at home, well done!

Today I updated the ‘What… We have homework…’ page so you need to jump on over and have a look. Below I have included the information on the current blog posts. Make sure you read carefully and that if you are unsure about any of the posts that you come and ask or leave a comment on this post so I can help you out.

AT THE MOMENT… UPDATED 1st September 2014

1. Writing

Continue to work on the following blog posts:

• Mr Morris Lessmore and the Fantastic Flying books (You completed the writing task in class, all you need to do is type it up)
  • Fractions (This should be about the poster you completed with Mrs Cruikshank)
  • Two Choices – Shay plays Baseball (Again you completed the writing in class, you just need to type it up)
  • Book Week Dress Up Day (Include who you dressed up as and why, the book you were from and a picture of the cover, a picture of you dressed up and any other interesting information)
  • Pat Farmer (The criteria for this has been posted on the class blog)
  • Landmarks (This should include your Paris Landmarks document or photos, your PowerPoint on the landmark of your choice and your Macedon Ranges Brochure)

These posts need to be completed by the END of TERM 3!!!

Good Luck!