Is saying ‘thank you’ enough??

Today at school we began talking about copyright and plagiarism. Why are we talking about these important words? Well unfortunately when we use images/work/ideas off the internet we are in fact STEALING!!! We know it’s wrong to walk into people’s houses and take things yet we seem to forget that taking images off the net is virtually the same thing.

We watched the following video in class today to help us start thinking about what all of this means for us. Over the weekend I would like you to watch the video again (with your parents if possible). While you are watching jot down what you learnt (at least 10 facts) and any questions that you are left with (at least 5) in regards to all things copyright. We will be continuing this discussion on Monday.

2 thoughts on “Is saying ‘thank you’ enough??

1. Hi Miss Hunichen,
    I’ve done the criteria for this, but I wasn’t sure where I had to post it. I have made it a sibling page in my blogging page. Please let me know where I really have to put it, and I’ll fix it up.
    Bec

• Hi Bec
      Well done for watching the video again and jotting down your thoughts. You don’t need to publish anything at the moment, just save your thoughts on the page we created at school the other day. We will be spending more time working on this tomorrow.